Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thank you!

I just wanted to say "thank you" to those friends that have signed up to follow my blog!  I hate to do this to you... but beware.. I am new at this and I am getting great tips and help from a family member who blogs and I will probably be switching my blog off of blogger and onto another format!  I will send each of you an email to let you know the new location of the blog that I am trying to start and get off the ground.  The reason for this heads up is... before telling your friends and family about my blog... if you could give me until the beginning of next week I think I will have everything moved and ready for the REAL "Blog Launch"!!  Thanks for bearing with me during this and thank you so much for being interested in following my blog!!

1 comment:

  1. Girl! I am so excited you are doing this! Can't wait to see you get into this. It is so you and you will love blogging! Love ya!
    P.S. I'm your personal cheerleader, although I think you know that! Ha!

    ReplyDelete