Tuesday, November 2, 2010

SCORE!!


So last night I made it to Target and boy did I SCORE!!!  I was really excited!  It is not every week that you make out this good!  My total out of pocket cost for everything you see is $46.49 with a total savings of $107.31!!  Crazy thing is there are few more items to go back for that I will score for free!!  I would have never bought TGIF dinners, but hey when you are paying $1.33 per bag that will make for some easy lunch food on the weekends when I don't feel like cooking :)!! 

I also went to Aldi's to get some grocery items that I needed for my weekly dinner menu.  I only ended up spending $34.17!!  

I am planning to do a post on the catagories of my coupon binder.  I have had a few friends ask about it and I will plan to talk a little about that in an upcoming post! 

Hope you SCORE this week at Target too!!  Stock up and you will see the savings start!  I don't think we need toothpaste, deoderant, soap or floss for another year ;)

1 comment:

  1. i so need to get my printer up and running!!! you go girl

    ReplyDelete