Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Time off...

Well, it has been some time since my last blog update.  That is because my husband and I went away on an amazing weekend marriage retreat!!  I can't express how wonderful it was and how ministered to we were!!  I would highly recommend everyone to plan on attending next year's Wanted: Marriage Ministries Marriage Retreat!!  I will definitely post a reminder about it as registration becomes available next year.  They plan this retreat each year in the fall... so start putting away a few dollars a week... it is beyond worth the money!!   

Now I am back to reality and trying to get my schedule going again with homeschooling, housework and everyday details.  Last night I spent time during Biggest Loser to cut coupons and get my lists together for Target and Bi-Rite (a little local grocery store)!  I am excited for both!!  This week looks like it will be good for stocking up on certain items.  I didn't spend much at all on groceries last week so I know that I will spend more this week, especially because Bi-Rite is having a sale on meat.. so I will stock up!! 

Well, I just wanted to check in and let you all know that I am still alive, LOL!!  Also, I am still working on my new blog site!  My new goal is to hopefully have it up and running sometime next week!!

Here is what you can look forward to in the mean time... I am planning another Girl's Night Out: Coupon Class!!  The details are being worked out as it will not be held at my house.  As soon as everything is confirmed I will post about it!  Also, after shopping this week I will post pictures of some of my savings on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment